200 word challenge

Rebecca time to WAKE UP,(Alarm clock) what the time? Says Rebecca,(Alarm clock) 6:30am, OMG I AM LATE FOR SCHOOL, Rebecca quickly puts on her school uniform and runs downstairs says bye to mum and dad while her toast is toasting, however she trips over her bag because she is rushing after she starts crying REBECCA ARE YOU OK, says mum, NO says Rebecca, Therefore mum is running down the hallway even though she is pregnant she was worried, in that case, it gave her pain, Mum helped me get up  I was fine after that, I got m toast and left the house on the way to school I had to catch the bus I did not like the bus because some boys bully me and the fact that mums pregnant it did not help because I was worried when I got home dad said that mum is not very well she has gone to the hospital said dad, At that point, I was worried dad said we have to go to the hospital now, in my head I was thinking so meaningful things I was thinking is mum alright is the baby ok is she going to have the baby?.