2. The continent of Cambodia is Asia
3. The capital city of Cambodia is Phnom Penh
4. Cambodia is in the Northern Hemisphere
5. Cambodia’s population is 16.72 million people live there
6. The National language that is spoken in Cambodia is Khmer but they also speak French, English, and Cham is also a National language spoken in Cambodia.
7. Their currency is Cambodian riel
8. An interesting fact about Cambodia is that they have NO MACDONLDS THERE.
9. The boarding country that shares a border with Cambodia is Laos, Thailand, and Vietnam.